How to Change Font Style in any HTML Theme
This is time to give you some additional useful information about customization of web development products.
Current video guide will show you how to change font style in any HTML theme.
Well, to do this you should follow the next steps.
1. Open some page of your theme in your browser (in our example we use index.html).
2. Make the right mouse click on the necessary block you want to change, then select Inspect Element.
3. Now you can change the necessary font style in style.css file, line — 13856.
4. Go to the root of your site and open your style.css file. As usual this file is located in CSS folder.
5. Go back to your browser and refresh the page.
Success! You’ve changed font style via CSS file.